What We Do
What We Do
Core Prospects provides a high level of quality care and support services to a range of service users, their needs, such as personal care may require CQC registered services, which are part of what we provide.
We deliver high-quality and compassionate support services to vulnerable adults. These champion human rights and equality; positive behavioural support and innovative work practises are at the heart of all we do.
Working closely with the individuals that we support, those close to them and other parts of the multi-disciplinary teams, we devise person centred support plans and risk assessments focussing on the individual’s wishes and aspirations.
How We Do It
Our ethos is to focus on the individual as the person who matters as opposed to using a blanket approach to meeting needs. Our person-centred care and support plans are crafted to give control on how and where the individual wants to live. Within these are safeguards enabling a healthy lifestyle, wellbeing, stimulation, enjoyment and taking into consideration their religious and cultural beliefs.
The Service We Provide
Core Prospects’ ethos is to bring personalised, tailored support and care services to adults living in independent accommodation (Outreach), as well as tenants in our own supported accommodation. Our multiple property sites are managed by housing associations who provide all repairs and maintenance services.
Our registration with the Care Quality Commission enables us to provide regulated care and support services, according to assessed need, and as defined by the Health and Social Care Act 2012 and the Care Act 2014. Plus, a wide range of other services for the benefit of the service users.
Our bespoke services include:
- Provision of 24-hour support, with trained and skilled staff available at all times
- Move-on packages in semi-supported accommodation or independent tenancies
- Support in managing a range of mental health conditions including Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective disorder, Bi-polar disorder, Anxiety, Depression, Substance Misuse and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Personal care
- Support to access the community
- Travel training
- Escorting to all health appointments where appropriate and supporting whilst there
- Support to access & attend education, volunteering and specialist employment services
- Social activities in-house and in the community
- Horticultural activities and allocated garden plots for individuals
- Budgeting support including accessing & maintaining benefits
- Support, and the teaching of and practical assistance with all daily living needs including room management and laundry
- Tenancy maintenance skills
- Support to budget, shop, cook and maintain a healthy diet
- Cooking and baking group activities
- Tailored support for personal budget holders
- One-to-one support from a nominated keyworker
- Goal focussed support plans with Monthly Summaries to evidence achieved goals
- A Positive Behavioural Support model underpinning all support, to reduce challenging behaviour
Where We Work
We work with the following Local Authorities:
Harrow, Ealing, Brent, Haringey, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, CNWL, Harrow CCG, Belfast, Hillingdon and Hammersmith and Fulham.